While using the internet, we often come across a message that reads that the Web page Has the Redirect Loop. This is a very common and annoying issue faced by Chrome browser users. This happens when you face the issue in a browser where the web page which you opened redirects to a different web page which is once more redirects back to original and hence forming an endless loop.
How To Solve This Issue Permanently?
This kind of error message is quite common with the Google Chrome users. When you are working on something important, you’d hate to see this message pop up. This article deals with different ways in which you can fix this issue permanently.
- You have to check and correct the time and date setting on your PC
To check and correct the time and date settings on the PC, then go through the following steps:
- First, you have to go to the start menu.
- Then click on Time and Date settings and click on ‘Change Time and Date Settings.’
- Click on and choose “Time Zone.”
- After you are done, click on the “OK.”
After the following steps, the time and date settings of your computer will be changed. This is one method by which the code problem can be solved.
- By Clearing Internet Browsing Cache and Cookies
If you want to clear the Internet Browsing Cache and Cookies, you have to go through the following steps.
- First, go the browser
- Then choose Settings or click the History option
- Then choose the Clear Data option
- Tick marks the Caches’ and ‘Cookies’ ‘and all the other options that you are willing to delete.
- Now click the drop-down option and then select ‘from beginning’ option present there
- Next, you have to click on clear the Browsing Data button and wait for sometime as deleting process is carried out.
- Close tab after the deleting is complete.
This is another method by which you can get rid of this problem permanently.
- Scan Your Computer for Viruses and Malware
Another way to fix this issue is by scanning your computer thoroughly for Viruses and Malware. To scan your computer, you have to do the following.
- From the Start menu, click on “Microsoft Security Essentials.”
- If you want to conduct a full scan of your PC, mark the “Full” option and then click on “Scan now.”
- Close the tab when the scan is complete.
By scanning your computer antiviruses and malware, you can easily fix and solve this ERR TOO MANY REDIRECTS Chrome problem.
- By Allowing Google Chrome With Windows Firewall
You can also fix this Google Chrome code problem by allowing Browser through the Windows Firewall. For this, you have to follow the steps written below.
- First, go start menu
- The either you have to search or you can go Control Panel
- Then go ‘Internet and Network’ option and click on the “Configure” option
- You will find a section titled ‘Firewall Protection enabled.’
There you have to click on advanced tab
- From home list, select option ‘Program Permissions’
- Then click on “Add the Allowed Program” button which is present on right
- Browse and locate the application “.exe” with the help of the Windows Explorer
- Click on the OK button
- close Security Center
- Close tab once you have finished.